Just wanted to say ... thanks for taking the time to stop by, hope you enjoyed your visit.x

Tuesday, 2 August 2011

A flowery fairy from lili of the valley and my first 3-d flowers!

Hi there bloggers , I am posting another competition entry, yes I truly am hooked, line and sinker!!!!!!.........and there loads more on my desk!!!!
Anyway this card is not my usual style but really love Lili of the valley stamps, they are so sweet yet not sickly and I wanted to challenge myself to do something different.I have NEVER used these blooms before and find myself very pleased by the effect!
Well here goes......


I have coloured the image using promarkers, added glitter highlights and used a sakura glaze pen to give the bear a shiny nose and eyes.

I am entering this card into the following two challenges:

Thats all for now
Share the love and leave a comment
 ta trace x



2 comments :

  1. Hi sweetie, this is just gorgeous, great colours too, thanks for joining us at Wild Orchid Craft's this week big hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracey

    love your blog, i love this style of card and am hoping to persuade someone to give it a try with my images!

    Lily x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and leave me a comment..it means a lot..hope you like what you see. Trace x