Just wanted to say ... thanks for taking the time to stop by, hope you enjoyed your visit.x

Tuesday 27 September 2011

black and white and a splash of red, 2nd post today!!!

Hey there bloggers,
 Here is my second post of the day... my better late than never, nearly late entry for the stampotique designers challenge, monochrome and a splash of colour...
Anyway that is the only piccie for this one and I know you will be slightly shocked but I was restrained, I took lots but didn't want to bore you with my painty excitement!!!
As you can see I am still playing with paint and have lots of very messy fun!!!And yes I am still very much attached to my mini attacher, not physically of course!
I am entering this for monochrome and another colour @ http://stampotiquedesignerschallenge.blogspot.com/

Have a great evening and I will be back soon, minus GRRR coldy thing I hope
share the love and leave a comment
ta trace x


2 comments :

  1. Fabulous card..love your splash of red.
    Thank you for joining us at Stampotique Designers Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Trace!!! Love that red heart! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and leave me a comment..it means a lot..hope you like what you see. Trace x