Just wanted to say ... thanks for taking the time to stop by, hope you enjoyed your visit.x

Monday 7 October 2013

live everyday ... a sneak piece for my autumnal make over at CVC blog

Well here is a sneak peak of my latest make for CountryViewCrafts blog here . I have chosen another autumnal piece and a fairly simple one this time.

So here is the sneak peak:




For all the details please hop across here and have a look.



Hoping to have some more crafty makes to show soon and some exciting changes to a page I have on facebook...I hope to showcase some of my makes for sale on the page when I get sorted! keeping my brain busy I guess!!!

my link is here :  https://www.facebook.com/SplatteredInkDesigns
for when I get organised or if you want to follow me on facebook my link is here : https://www.facebook.com/trace.metcalfe

have a fun and inky day!
trace  x

11 comments :

  1. A fabulous card Trace, I love the frame textured in this way and the wonderful image and richly coloured leaves. Beautiful.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is gorgeous--love the leaves and flowers and the frame texture

    Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking like autumn! I´ll hop over, but first wish you a fine week! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. just been over there - wonderful make Trace x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks terrific from what I can see Trace. Off to see the finished project. Hugs Rita xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Trace, I love it,--- the use of blue in stamping,- together with your plum coloured flower and leaves are just stunning!!! with the yellow /green background colours!!
    xo, Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  7. I went, I saw and I loved it! Beautiful colors with fantastic flowers!!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hopped over to see the whole project .... and LOVE it, Trace!

    Beautiful autumnal colours and textures - this is what autumn is all about, isn't it?
    Thank you for your lovely visit on my blog ;)

    Hope you will be done with catching up soon ;)

    Hugs,
    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've just taken a look - great card. Love the leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mmm intriguing !! Off to have a closer look Trace

    Crafty hugs Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Scrummy looking pumpkin... off to have a look!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and leave me a comment..it means a lot..hope you like what you see. Trace x