Just wanted to say ... thanks for taking the time to stop by, hope you enjoyed your visit.x

Wednesday 28 December 2011

Guest Artist for Artistic Stamper , sneaky peak...last part!

Well hey there bloggers, here is my next and sadly last piece for my guest artist at the Artistic Stamper.
I have had a ball and loved every minute and am so grateful
 for this opportunity. I want to say a huge thanks to Jennie and Hels!
So here is my sneaky peak, to see the piece in all its glory, with details, please hop across to the Artistic Stamper.

Hope you like what I have done , I truly have had a great time playing!!!
Thanks for stopping by
have a fab time,
 hugs trace x

1 comment :

  1. I have just been and taken a look, and this is truly amazing! Such attention to details! You are very clever! Judy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and leave me a comment..it means a lot..hope you like what you see. Trace x