Just wanted to say ... thanks for taking the time to stop by, hope you enjoyed your visit.x

Tuesday 6 December 2011

Tims tag no 2!!! talk about behind!

Well hey there bloggers,
What can I say Tim has surpassed himself, with wonderful tags, tips and techniques...I have three half finished as my little girl has been poorly and so crafting has been slow and slim pickings, but I will catch up!!!!
Anyway, Tim's twelve tags can be found here...and here is my tag 2,
I think my deer is slightly smaller and I didn't, have the die so hand cut a border and the little deer has a bell instead...
I loved making this tag and am chomping at the bit to have a go at the next ones and finish the others!

Have a happy inky day!
Hugs trace x

3 comments :

  1. I love this Tag Trace! Love the music background with the holly effect. As always it is finished off beautifully. Hope your little girl is soon well again! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh well done Trace such a fabulous re-creation.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful tag. Hope your little girl will get better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and leave me a comment..it means a lot..hope you like what you see. Trace x