Just wanted to say ... thanks for taking the time to stop by, hope you enjoyed your visit.x

Monday 11 June 2012

some atcs from the woyww anniversary swap

so i thought i would show you the atcs i made for the woyww anniversary swap
here they are :
sorry they are underneath one another , couldnt get them to go side by side..belive me i tried!!!!
 and another steampunk:
oh and another fav the rainman..
now for some green..

 finally last one....
who does not have a home, if you want him drop me a line!first come first served, let me know in your comment and the drop me your email and i will post him!
thanks for stopping by, will show you the fab ones i received wednesday on my desk!
have a fab, fun and inky day!

7 comments :

  1. You have two lovely creations posted Trace. I am commenting in a double whammy! So very creative, as always! I love those flowers! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh...cool atc's and i love trading...so am i the first? If not...i would be happy if you accept my offer (:o) Thanks for the sub and nice comment. Like your blog also, that's why you read me here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a lucky lady as I already have one so don't need to ask for another. Love your designs Trace, they are all beautiful, you are one very talented lady! A x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Trace,

    Great ATCs!!! Oh, and the one that doesn't have a home -- would he mind landing up in the US? I'll email, as requested.

    Can't wait to see the ATCs that you received.

    Hugs,
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you've created fantastic ATCs, all of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm one of the lucky recipients of one of those fantabulous ATC's! I Luuurrrvve mine. Thank you Trace, Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are fabulous!!! Love these images...that metal one is great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and leave me a comment..it means a lot..hope you like what you see. Trace x