Just wanted to say ... thanks for taking the time to stop by, hope you enjoyed your visit.x

Monday 13 January 2014

sneak peak for CountryViewCrafts blog

Well it is my turn over at the CountryViewCrafts blog today and inspired by the super talented and lovely Hels I have been playing with beeswax! I am in love...not so sure about the stinkiness but love the effects! So here is a sneak peak of my make , for all the details please hop across here to have a look!


Thanks for stopping by! 

I will be back later today with my Dt post for Creative Expressions x 

Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always just beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.  ~Nathaniel Hawthorne

9 comments :

  1. Love this 3D piece Trace, your creative time with the melt pot has produced fabulous results.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful creation Trace and the wax effect makes such a difference-a really nice way to add texture

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation Trace. I do love butterflies. Have a Good Day. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that quote and I love your butterfly, off to take a closer look. I did not realise that beeswax was stinky, thanks for the warning! Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sneak peek hun hugs cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this looks interesting, - off to take a closer look......

    ReplyDelete
  7. Off to have a peek so far it looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. On a catch up so just off to have a look x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh... already in love with it! And I have to say I love beeswax too - smell and all!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and leave me a comment..it means a lot..hope you like what you see. Trace x