Just wanted to say ... thanks for taking the time to stop by, hope you enjoyed your visit.x

Saturday 31 December 2011

Here are a few of my favourite things and Happy new year!!!!

Well what a difference a year makes!!!!
Last year I was a blog novice, had not visited blogland and didn't belive I could do this and now after 6 months I have had so much fun, been a honoured guest artist for Artistic Stamper,proudly joined my first design team @ anything goes challenge and got many much appreciated followers.
Thanks for all my followers and their lovely comments, that have made me feel welcome and happy to be part of this fab place ..blogland...can't believe it took me this long to take the plunge!!!

So, as crafting has been slim on the ground I decided to look back over my first few months in blogland and choose some of my favourite things!! I have tried to choose one from each month I have been in blogland!

July...

August...

September...

October...

November...

December...

Well, all that is left is to say a huge thanks to all the people who have been so kind to me,
 a huge  Happy new year to everyone..
Here's to a happy, healthy new year for everyone, with lots of creative ventures along the way.
hugs trace x

3 comments :

  1. Lolvely cards Trace! Happy New Year too. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Trace, you've had a fab year, and here's to the next one. Happy New Year xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful 6mths Trace I'm so glad you decided to join the blogosphere in 2011, I hope that 2012 is even more amazing for you! Happy New Year. Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and leave me a comment..it means a lot..hope you like what you see. Trace x