Just wanted to say ... thanks for taking the time to stop by, hope you enjoyed your visit.x

Thursday 16 March 2017

Make A Wish for Country View Crafts

Well it is my turn over at Country View Crafts again here  with the results of some stolen moments of playtime...using distress oxides and my new paper dolls!!

Well like many Tim Holtz fans the distress oxide inks are featuring in my stolen moments of playtime and todays make is using them ...and I am in love with these gorgeous inks , although,  limited time to play means I feel I have only scratched the surface of what they can do ...

So when all my ideology goodies arrived from the lovely Susan ... including my eagerly awaited paper dolls, and boy I was not disappointed they are gorgeous!!  I found  a few stolen moments to play..and here are the results :



all the details of how I created this can be found over at Country View Crafts here.  

i am so in love with these inks!! and look forward to playing soon with lots more ...my  previous card created with them can be found here .


trace x

9 comments :

  1. Wonderful colours Trace and you usual amazing way with crumpled ribbon make this a stunning piece

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you posting more! The pastel colours look great! (I'm in a pasel-flow at the moment...) Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I have been hoping that i get time to play with these too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The inks are wonderful and your card is beautiful Trace! I could not believe how many dolls were in the pack....! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Trace! Such a gorgeous mix of colours in the Oxides and beautifully embellished (as always!) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your playtime results are fabulous Trace, love your card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Trace . Really loving your stolen creative moments . hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such pretty colours - I agree, one of the great delights with the Oxides is the layering. A gorgeous card - so glad you're managing to steal some crafty time for yourself.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and leave me a comment..it means a lot..hope you like what you see. Trace x