Just wanted to say ... thanks for taking the time to stop by, hope you enjoyed your visit.x

Saturday 1 October 2011

my 50th post!!!!wow, a humourous hunk for stampoitique!

Well hey there bloggers and here is my 50th post!!!!, Can't believe it!?
Happy World card making day...
So, here I am on this hot and sticky evening with a card, no less, using stampotique stamps and yes, my new paints again! I am hooked!!!

And isn't this guy just too cute, he is gorgeous!!
Anyway stampotique wanted a humorous birthday card for this weeks challenge and I was determined not to leave my entry till the eleventh hour like last week!! So, here is my gorgeous little man who is 21 again!! Just like me as I hurtle towards 40 with alarming speed!!!well 39 next time but anyway 21 sounds better!

Well that is it for indulging myself with photos, can't help myself...anyway the background was made using my yummy new dylusions paints....the only problem is now I NEED the other set!!!.I used stampotique stamps only as this week them wos the rulez!!!
Hope you like it!
I am entering this for the following challenges:
humorous birthday using stampotique only stamps @ http://stampotiquedesignerschallenge.blogspot.com/
birthday ages at polkadoodles @ http://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/
happy birthday @ http://audsentimentschallengeblog.blogspot.com/
birthday challenge @ http://deepoceanchallengeblog.blogspot.com/
anything goes @ http://papersundaes.blogspot.com/
anything goes @ http://simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.com/

thanks for stopping by
share the love and leave a comment if you have time, they make my day!
have a happy inky day
ta trace x

26 comments :

  1. Yes, he is gorgeous!
    Love the fab background you created for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trace, Love your card, lots of fun and a gorgeous background, Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card, Dy's paints are brilliant arn't they, perfect for Stampotique stamps. Love your blog, off for a good ole nosey!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute and wonderful card! Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designers Challenge # 39.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, Trace this is lovely! and yes it did bring a smile to my face! Love that background! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haa haaa! The image is too cute - wonderful job on the background! Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is a cutie - the paints must be good as the background is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great card.. love your quirky style..
    Thanks for joining us over at Polkadoodles this week , good luck !
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card made me smile, wonderful idea! Thanks for joining the Stampotique designer's challenge

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card. Fab image and word combination. Stampotique & Dylusions..what a winning combination. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. and Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designers Challenge this week. Gez.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful and really humorous card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great colours. 21 comes around to often!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card, love that background. Thanks for joining us at Stampotique.

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the color and ofcourse the sweet image u used! great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on your 50th post, love the sentiment on this one! Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well done on 50 posts. Loving the background. Thank you for sharing at Aud Sentiments, best of luck.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I LOVe your background and your funny card! Thanks for playing at SDC!

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  19. Really fab background on this funny card - love the color choices! Thank you for joining us for the Stampotique Designer's Challenge. Best of luck in the draw!
    Val :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Do like this and great image too! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the quirkiness, great card, thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles. Good Luck! Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fab card, and so nice to see something a little different for a change. Thanks for taking part in the Polka Doodles challenge

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your card made me smile! I love the background and those paints are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Trace, what a fun card you have made here. Thank you for taking part in the Aud Sentiments Challenge this fortnight and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (Aud Sentiments Design Team Member) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. LOL!!!! great card, love it!!!
    thanks for playing with us at DOC
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  26. i love it. he is so cute. <3

    Signature

    PulseStore | littmann stethoscope

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and leave me a comment..it means a lot..hope you like what you see. Trace x