Just wanted to say ... thanks for taking the time to stop by, hope you enjoyed your visit.x

Tuesday 29 May 2012

Anniversaries for my DT piece at anything goes.

Couldn't think of a witty title...
So it is challenge time again at anything goes and this time it is happy anniversary...I am not big onto putting the actual words on so went for a heart and love theme using the fab shattered stains technique , courtesy of the crafty master Tim. So here is my tag!

I started by making a marbled stains background and over stamping, when dry with Hearts and script from the valentine set. When dry I added some black flourishes, can't remember where from, sorry! I also this lovely Wendy Vecchi sentiment and a 3-d Rose, made using the tattered floral movers and shapers die.
To complete I added two hearts made using the shattered stains technique, some dyed ribbon and some heart charms.

Lots of Tim goodies can be found at Lynnes craft den. also make sure you hop across and see what fab creations my fab team mates have made and maybe pop in an an entry yourself!

I am entering this for the following competitions:
words @ http://pinkleart.blogspot.co.uk/
two of something @ http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

thanks to all the lovely people who have left me such lovely comments, I appreciate them all!
have a fab,fun and inky day!

21 comments :

  1. Trace... those hearts are AmAzing.. I have not reached that class as yet.. O my word you have done a fab job!! the whole tag is simply Brillant!! Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. On now this is gorgeous! I love those hearts! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Trace

    Oooh gorgeous creation...... I love your hearts! I really must look into the shattered stains technique.... lovely effect!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...beautiful Tag...amazing inky blending, loVely hearts! & embellies...fabby work Trace...Mel :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, Trace. I love love those hearts! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning Trace,love the backing and gorgeous hearts....a fab creation.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful creation Trace, I love the hearts, the flower and the red background, perfect for an anniversary and for the Words challenge. Crafty hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is simply gorgeous hun! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous , love those hearts and as always your fab detail .
    Hugs Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow !! Love those hearts and your fab detail as always .
    Hugs Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just gorgeous Trace - love those vibrant hearts and the backing thanks for playing along at MTTC hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow those hearts are amaazing, this is a gorgeous tag, LOVE it, Gaynor xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE this piece as well as all your work!! So creative, you are!!
    See you again soon!
    hugs!
    kat

    ReplyDelete
  14. So fantastic, the hearts look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Trace,

    This is beautiful!!! Love it.

    Hugs,
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  16. stunning, love the hearts... loads! Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this but just checked out the whole blog & seem to love everything!
    Beautiful colours. Sx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Meant to say that I'm your newest follower ... Sx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous card Trace. TFS. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow! wonderful tag! hugs Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Brilliant anniverszry tag - those hearts are impressive

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and leave me a comment..it means a lot..hope you like what you see. Trace x