Just before I show you, these sets consist of an embossing folder, some dies and also coordinating stamps....not being one to just stamp them, emboss them and die them ...this is what I did :
(Please excuse the photos playing with a new camera....that has now gone back!)
I am not a great card maker it has to be said and many of my samples were not cards...but this one is and I played with how to create layers. This uses the embossing folder but not as a whole piece, the dies and then the coordinating butterflies and background stamp...but not perhaps used as a whole.....I do like to play around to see how else things can be used.
The first layer was black, silver and pumice stone distress stain ...over stamped with the main image in black archival.
I then over stamped the corners with part of the main image. The next layer in the same colours was part of a #10 tag.
Here I used the same stamp but placed it off the edge of the tag to get part of the image.
Now for the next layer I added an embossed element using the folder across part of a #8 tag , and stamped part of stamp ..again in black archival.
Then layered up and added some butterflies and there you go . Here it is placed out to get an idea of placement before I glues all the layers .
Well thats it from me today.................have an great weekend...I am meant to be at a craft fair but poorly children..mean I am not! :(
keep those fingers inky!