Here is the outside of the box now all those yummy distress layers are completed.
Inside the box I applied pumice stone through the arrows layering stencil , turning the stencil randomly to cover all of inside.
I created two large and two small tags and the inked the edges in black soot and also rubbed rusty hinge DI onto them .
(you will see the detail of them in the finished piece)
I also die cut some arrows from thick card and coloured with stains and then dabbed some antique brass distress paint and some rusty hinge distress ink onto them.
Here are the faces of the ATB.
For this side I added a die cut framework piece, coloured in walnut stain DI. I added lots of rub ons and some stamped elements .
For this side i added another piece of framework die cut coloured as above and some stamped elements and some rub ons and a pen nib.
For this side ..more die cuts and stamped elements.
Here are the cogs and gears on the top....I adhered them using bingo pieces and spools to make them dimensional. I added the die cut arrows, some idea-ology and then some rub ons .
Hope this shows the dimension.
Here is the inside of the box... I added lots of rub ons and some stamped elements and some idea-ology. I added lots the rest of the gears to create the dimension I glued onto more spools and bingo chips...lots of rusty wire, idea-ology gears and some die cut arrows.