Just wanted to say ... thanks for taking the time to stop by, hope you enjoyed your visit.x

Tuesday 29 July 2014

My take on Tim's tag for July 2014

Well having been out of blogland for a while I have missed making Tim's gorgeous tags each month although I am planning to make all twelve and catch them up, so This month getting back into the swing of blogging gently  I made it and this month Tim has a real delight of a tag for us . Tim's gorgeous tag can be found here and all the details about how he created it so there will be no details on my blog.

So here is mine :




I pretty much followed Tim step by step as I love to do this to explore and learn through the process, I did add a different embellishment and if you want to try hop across here to Tim's blog for all the step by step details .

I loved the gorgeous sea horse..



And the sand was just so fun to make and just so scrummy!


Right that is it for me , short and sweet today x I am linking this up to Tim's tags for July 2014. Whatever you are up to make it good x :) 





20 comments :

  1. You've done a fabulous job with Tim's tag Trace...LOVE your crackly sea-horse...beautiful tag x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes this was great fun to make Trace, love your take and that gorgeous sand and seahorse. Enjoy your week xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done Trace, it really is a great tag and you have done it perfectly. Nikki xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great tag to follow this month & so nice to see you joining in again Trace! Can't believe it's almost time for tim to post the august tag, this year is going way too fast!

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely take on the July tag Trace! Glad to see you easing yourself back into blogging! your work is always so inspiring . Have fun. Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh this is stunning hun so much texture,brilliant hugs Cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely tag Trace, great take on the original and I love your seahorse. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great take on the tag! Love the sand and your seahorse is so perfect! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely colours and work trace.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your beautiful tag Trace, it is a great take on Tim's tag. This has been my favourite so far, mainly because of the gorgeous seahorse and making the lovely sand! Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Trace, this is a fabulous and gorgeous tag. Love your take on July's tag and the softer blue colors! Yes, it was great fun! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous collage and the seahorse looks stunning!
    greetings, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's a wonderful tag, great textured seahorse.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a great version Trace. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your take on Tim's tag Trace, your seahorse is gorgeous.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  16. he Trace - we gave been gone a lot this summer and have had company so I have not been around too much either. Your tag is wonderful - I have always loved your makes.
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Simply lovely - the gentle colour palette is so pretty and all the textures are fab! I missed this one... and not sure I'm going to manage the next, so we'll be catching up together!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and leave me a comment..it means a lot..hope you like what you see. Trace x