Just wanted to say ... thanks for taking the time to stop by, hope you enjoyed your visit.x

Monday 30 May 2016

My take on Tim's tag for May 2016

Well better late than never, I'm late, I'm late for a very important date...well very nearly .... I have had this tag made for a few days and not found the time to blog it ...so as always this tag is inspired by the crafty master that is Tim Holtz and all the details for his gorgeous tag can be found here....

I have really gone off piste for this one , but as always it has been inspired by Tim's tag for this month and all the details for his tag can be found here .... and here is mine :


I have gone very much away from the colour scheme and gone for a more masculine feel ...my favourite brown tones and plenty of embellishments...along with some trusty rusty wire ...


I know I have gone far away from the original but I loved playing and had fun making my tag ....
and phew by the skin of my teeth I am adding this to Tim's tags for 2016 .x


I am adding my Tim inspired tag here ... thanks again to Tim and Mario for continued inspiration ..x

keep those fingers inky xx
trace x

8 comments :

  1. You and me both Trace.... but as you say, better late than never! Love your take, the brown tones work so well with the Sideshow man... Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great take on Tim's original Trace, love how you put this together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it may be off piste Trace but its wonderful - love it to pieces xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your off piste is always utterly gorgeous in its own right Trace and this is no exception, love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic tag Trace and always great to see you makes

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous take on Tim's tag! Trace. Love the earthy black n brown tones . hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another fabulous tag Trace! It looks so beautiful !
    Hugs
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool, grungy, artsy tag, Trace!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and leave me a comment..it means a lot..hope you like what you see. Trace x