Just wanted to say ... thanks for taking the time to stop by, hope you enjoyed your visit.x

Monday 20 June 2016

summer of creative chemistry - week three - part 1 - creative adventures

Well after some playtime following some more of summer school at creative chemistry 101 - week three ..these tags are the results of my playtime using perfect pearls...

I will admit that I don't use them very often but have had fun with these ....

Here are some of the backgrounds ...


These used perfect mist distress technique and also perfect splatter technique .. the stamped background uses ...perfect distress technique .

here is my first tag ...



I created the background using perfect pearls and the effect is fab , but hard to take photos! 

I added some of the new Tim Holtz gears created using shattered stains effect
here are some close ups ..


I added one of the fab found relatives , some idea-ology and rusty wire ..
and tissue tape.
here is the background..


I added some seam binding.. to the top of the tag ..



and now for tag 2 -

using paint resist and shattered stains ...


I created the background using distress stains in colours to coordinate with 
the paint resist on canvas ..
and the gears created using shattered stains 


I added a photo booth and some idea-ology ..


I added some dyed seam binding..
and more idea-ology 


Here is the details of the canvas section..


So here are the results of the first part of playtime...
be back tomorrow with the results of the rest of playtime..

keep those fingers inky!
trace x

12 comments :

  1. These are both fabulous Trace but the second one is my personal favourite. I love the paint resist on the piece of canvas.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous Trace!! Love 'em! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are absolutely knockout! Trace Your creative mojo is certainly riding high at the mo n I'm loving it . Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great techniques and a fabulous mix of colours and images

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are amazing Trace - I wish I had time to join in!!! Loving seeing what you're doing - I will ensure I do 103 - looking forward to it! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous designs Trace, you're really going great guns xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously Trace -- unbelievable tags. Love your deft hand at using the perfect mist technique (great job capturing the perfect pearl in your pictures!!! so hard to do). Gorgeous color palette. And that shattered stain technique on the gears ... Genius!!!! Loving the results of your Creative Chemistry play time this summer -- Pinned! Mary Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  8. Georgeous work. Love the technique on the gears. Thanks so much for sharing your work on the class gallery.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely. Must admit i have perfect pearls n rarely use them. Looks like youre having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are fantastic! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous backgrounds and stunning finished tags - wow!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous inky backgrounds and a fabulous tag - just love the colours.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and leave me a comment..it means a lot..hope you like what you see. Trace x