I scuffed and distressed the found relative card and added some walnut stain distress ink. the heart was die cut and layered with crackle paint and brushed over layers of paint. The ephemera pieces were scuffed up and the edges inked and layered up.
I added stitching round the photo, and scuffed up a bit to remove some.
I added the key with the word memory on to fit in with the overall theme of the piece.
I added one of the new small talk sets...all you need is love and some more idea-ology.
Well hope you like my make, it is great to be back and hope you will find time to pop across and see all the other pieces and some of the exciting new changes that are coming up.