Just wanted to say ... thanks for taking the time to stop by, hope you enjoyed your visit.x

Thursday 7 July 2011

Just a quick one tonight.....

Well just thought I would show you a couple of things I made a while back using creative expressions vintage sewing plate...I love these designs.

Here is my first offering, a notebook made using my trusty Zutter machine. I have kept the colour tone simple and let the design speak for itself.



Secondly and lastly for tonight , a simple card also using the vintage sewing plate from creative expressions, again simple yet effective, I hope!!!!!



Thats all for tonight.

Next time there will be a fab (in my opinion) project with full instructions.

ta trace x




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and leave me a comment..it means a lot..hope you like what you see. Trace x