Well here is the card, details below......
I will list all items used at the end.................just in case you are inspired to have a go!
1. Stamp the gorjuss girl and fox on log with memento ink and colour using promarkers. I have used a limited palette and built up colour.
It is important to use good quality card such as neenah solar card for promarkers to get the best results.
Promarkers can be used wet on wet to get a soft build up of colour but the same pen can be used on a dried layer of colour to build up highlights and shading.
For example: the hair has been built up using two pens and the blending pen, colour first with the lighter colour, streak on blending pen and then when dry add shadows with darker colour.This can be repeated to build up definition if desired.
2. Cut out the coloured piece using largest spellbinder Labels One die.
3. The green layer added behind this was created using an extra layer from the largest size as detailed below -
Draw round the largest die on the wrong side of the patterened paper using pencil and cut out,this will create an extra layer from your dies.
4. Add detail to the foxes noses and buttons using a sakura black glaze pen. I have also added glitter to the flower in the girls hat for a little sparkle.
5.The flower embellishment was made using Tim Holtz tattered florals die and I used 2 x small flower and 2 x medium flower. I then scrunched them tightly, unfolded and stamped with script stamp using frayed burlap distress ink. Once dry these were layered using foam pads ( you could use silicone glue) and a button centre adhered using glossy accents ( another fab favourite of mine)
6. Take a 5 x 5 card blank, I chose a scalloped one and add frayed burlap ditress ink to edges using a blending tool. Do this gently working from a craft mat onto the card in circular motions.
7. The card can now be assembled. Mount large patterned shape and then gorjuss girl panel onto card.Finally add 2 leaf punched springs and affix tattered floral embellishment on top.
For added interest I have added a fox on a log inside card
Materials and tools used:
little gorjuss clear stamps, little foxes gjcsa6002
5" scalloped card blank
neenah solar card
black memento inkpad
my minds eye paper from antique dots collection
spellbinders Labels One die set
Tim Holtz tattered floral die
sakura black glaze gel pen
frayed burlap distress ink
crafty individuals script stamp c1-017
hair - terracotta, burnt orange and blender pen
skin - ivory, pale pink, blush and dusky pink
coat - olive green and marsh green
foxes - terracotta, blender pen and ivory
well thats all for now, night night
please leave me a comment if you liked this
thanks trace x