Just wanted to say ... thanks for taking the time to stop by, hope you enjoyed your visit.x

Tuesday 11 December 2012

a small snowy offering!

well here I am rushing...here and there...
.and here I am with my make that should have been blogged yesterday!
 thanks to everyone for their lovely comments at such a busy time...
here is my make :
 
an ATC..i made one for the last challenge over at
fun with atc's and ran out of time to blog!
so as the lovely Alison aka butterfly
is on the design team now and creating wonderful makes
if you haven't seen her beautiful work make sure you take a look
very inspiring!!!
 
so I decided to have a go..
 
the theme is embossing and I
ran my atc through an embossing folder
inked and the triple embossed with clear..
 
adding Tim letters coloured silver,
a rose ( made from tattered floral die)
and dipped in melt pot full of ute
note to self: need more practice!!!
 
 
some wire and lace and voila!
 
I am entering this for the following competitions:
embossing @ http://funwithatcs.blogspot.co.at/
 
have a fun and inky day!!!
back later with tag no 11 for funkie junkies 12 tags 


13 comments :

  1. This is terrific Trace and I can feel the cold from here lol. Great use of wire again--you are the Wire Queen.

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you had fun with that melt pot Trace, I've still got to get to grips with mine too. This looks awesome, and the rose looks really cool. I think I might be back in the rat race of the crafty blog world. I've been missing in action lately. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tag, the flower looks gorgeous.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is stunning Trace - just gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally gorgeous background... what a yummy colour! Love your silvery letters and glossy rose too; melt pots all sound a bit scary to me. Fabulous ATC, thanks so much for playing along with us at Fun With ATCs (and for the shout out!)...
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Trace, very very wintery, the colours look awesome with the UTEE over the top, the addition of the dipped rose is looks great, I love the way it looks.
    Thanks for joining us at fun with ATC's

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous ATC Trace, love the embossed background and your flower is beautiful. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Trace...your ATC is darling! I love the frosty blue background! Your "snow" is perfect running across the card, as if it were falling snow. Love the rose at the bottom, too. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  9. As usual, an unusual ATC from your wonderful talent. I am a follower on FB and i love everything you are doing!
    Have a nice and inky Xmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A wonderful ATC with an amazing flower.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just gorgeous tag^_^ lovely details and snow embossed^_^
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  12. You think you need more practice? I need a melting pod (:o) Your flower looks awesome and the atc is stunning with that cool iced background.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. So gorgeous, Trace!

    Thank you for joining us at FwATCs!

    Claudia xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and leave me a comment..it means a lot..hope you like what you see. Trace x