Just wanted to say ... thanks for taking the time to stop by, hope you enjoyed your visit.x

Monday 17 December 2012

my take on tims last tags of 2012.. dec.. and jan bonus!

well here I am rushing by to blog these tags for Tim's last two tags for..jan and dec...
I have made both as close to Tim's as possible..
adapting for those things that I am shocked to find..
i do not have in my stash..
I have loved doing these thanks Tim for the continuing inspiration
and I am chuffed I have manage to do every one!
 
so enough waffle here they are:
 
 
I am not a red girl, but must admit I am happy with how this tag turned out
 
 
 
I added some twirls of wire around the flower
and adapted the sentiment
 
 
 
on the other tag, love the blueprints...
I used silver distress crackle paint
as I don't have the mirror card ...yet!
 
 

thanks for stopping by at this busy time
have dt posts and a couple of makes this week and then it will be only dt makes until
new year
 

I am linking this up to Tim's tags for 2012
thanks Tim
 

15 comments :

  1. Love these Trace. You have made so many beautiful tags this year and these top the lot. Well done on keeping up with so many commitments. Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic take on both tags. Mine are still on my to-do-list....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Trace, the background on your red tag is amazing and it was a great idea to use crackling on the 'JOY' - really love that. It is very heartening to know that someone else doesn't have everything either.......I need that mirrored card too! Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two wonderful tags! I can't even pick a favourite as they are both equal great!
    The poinsettia is so special and that snowmaa is one of my favourite stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're both fab! Love the distressing on the ticket and greeting on the red one - and having given in to the reds you've really rocked them! The snowman one is just wonderful - love those crackly letters...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous tags - love the snowman one especially xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous tags Trace & congratulations on completing them all, your trade mark Blue is Gorgeous & the red is divine...Love them both!! Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both are beautiful Trace! Love your poinsettia! I need to finish mine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Trace, I have been enjoying browsing through your blog - gorgeous work!! Please could you tell me which stamp set of Tim's did that lovely flourish you used on the 12th December, come out of?? I have the Fabulous Flourishes but this flourish looks finer. TIA!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You should use red more oftern thetag looks FAB !
    Von ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful tags, Trace! I'm going to have to do some improvising myself. Your poinsetta turned out beautifully, and I always love your curly wires!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Your tags are stunning!
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your background on the red one did turn out very well with the marblised look with the metallic distress. Love the little wire twists you used with the poinsettia and the crackle paint on the word JOY.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous interpretations. Love them both.
    Hugs Brenda xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and leave me a comment..it means a lot..hope you like what you see. Trace x