Just wanted to say ... thanks for taking the time to stop by, hope you enjoyed your visit.x

Saturday 22 December 2012

happy mail...

well here is I am with some happy mail,
 huge thanks to everyone who has taken time to be part of my inky journey this year
and to wish everyone a wonderful Christmas,
 shared with whoever makes them happy and all the best for the new year..
 
so when Alison suggested a tag swap , I set to work...
but first here is my happy mail tag..
if you have not seen Alison's wonderful work make sure you hop across here
foe plenty of inspiration and wonderful pieces..
so here is Alison's tag:
 
 
 
I love the layers and textures
and of course the hearts!
 
 
wow was I lucky she also sent me this wonderful ATC..
 
 
I had admired this on her blog and
some lovely parcels of crafty goodies for me to play with..thanks Alison
 
and here is the tag I sent to Alison:
 
 
thanks again Alison
 
have a wonderful Christmas..
have some fun and inky time...
off to look after my poorly boys and hope they are flu free for santa!
me too fingers crossed!!!
have a good one x


14 comments :

  1. They are fabulous, both of them. Hope you all recover/escape the flu for Christmas - a few days to go... Happy Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant swap - I love my tag, and - same as you - can't wait to play with my goodies!! Wishing your boys a swift recovery, and I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful creations from Alison. You're right, she is amazing, as are you. We all should do some swapping after Christmas as there's nothing quite like seeing other people's work irl.
    Hope the boys are better v. soon and you all have a wonderful Christmas. Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think both tags are beautiful and how wonderful you were able to do this!!

    Thank you so much for sharing the pretties!

    Happy Holidays
    Tracie

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful work - both from you and for you! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both tags are beautiful, but the flower on yours is just great! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both tags are gorgeous and so is the ATC, you are two very talented young ladies. Hope your boys are better for Santa too. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just catching up with your recent posts. Your tags are gorgeous, so are the ones you received.
    Hope you and your family have a Happy Christmas.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Trace

    Wonderful tags love the texture on the hearts one so many different ones such a quality tag and a bonus ATC lucky you. I also love the train with the flowers used as smoke puffs that is inspirational

    Merry Christmas
    Eliza

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful work Trace, your tag is fabulous as us Alison's.
    Have a fab time with the family over Christmas.
    Hugs Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. You both made wonderful tags and it was a brill idea for you swap with each other.

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Trace, Been over to Alisons blog to see these tags they are both Gorgeous...I love the background of your tag & the cute reindeer... Beautiful elements!... Have a wonderful Merry Christmas... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous swapped items!!! Both of you make fab makes! I wish you the merriest Christmas ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, your tags are breathtaking again. Love your present color scheme :)
    A Merry Christmas to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and leave me a comment..it means a lot..hope you like what you see. Trace x