Just wanted to say ... thanks for taking the time to stop by, hope you enjoyed your visit.x

Sunday 19 August 2012

even more distressing.....

well here is another monchrome distressed green piece,
this time using the fab bag die that i saw used by
 the wonderfully talented Candy Colwell use here,
I loved her make so much, i decided to have a go myself...
So using the same palette as my tag , found here,
here is my gift bag:

I used paper from a Tim stack,
die cut the bag shape,
and got distressing!


 
I added lots of distress ink,
then added the chicken wire stamp, randomly
love this stamp
masking off the sides of the bag,
then I clear embossed some butterflies from the Tim papillion set,


I dont know why, but i love clear embossing!!!
To complete i added die cut movers and shapers dress form, inked
and overstamped with papillion background
and some harlequin border left from another project
and this wonderful sentiment.
have a fun and inky day!

9 comments :

  1. Great idea to focus on one colour as it really gets you looking at the detail of the design. Great work/inspiration Trace. Hugs, Buttons x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous project Trace, love the monochrome colouring and theme.
    Hugs Brenda xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the monochrome palette too and I'm becoming a fan of green - for years I hated it! Love that little bag - I found the die less than half price so you've made me want to play with it even more (when it eventually arrives!).
    Juliaxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delicious green distressing... the little bag is wonderful - time to start searching ebay!! Thanks for continued inspiration...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Trace, this little bag is wonderful, love the green and that chicken wire stamp has been on my wish list for ages, I think it needs to move to the top now! Candy is a very inspirational lady but your work is too. Crafty hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic idea, that's a wonderful gift bag.

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous bag - really great work xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. really cool bag Trace, I have just got that die and am looking forward to using it, I saw Candy's make as well and thought it was awesome too.
    mark x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and leave me a comment..it means a lot..hope you like what you see. Trace x