Just wanted to say ... thanks for taking the time to stop by, hope you enjoyed your visit.x

Sunday 26 August 2012

Time for my Tim's tag August 2012

well now that we are back into the swing of reality
almost......
after the excitement and magic of Disneyland Paris..
here is my take on Tim's tag for August 2012..
i tried to capture the essence of Tim's fantastic tag, but with a twist ..so here it is :
 
 
When had an amazing time in Disney this time
 and i love the timeless magic that Tim has captured,
 but when we went the first time with the two boys
 it was Halloween.......
and so i decided to incorporate that element into my tag...
 
 
 
All the fab step by steps for Tim's tag can be found here...
 
 
 
I did have to adapt some of the items as despite having lots and lots of Tim goodies..i found i didn't have it all!!!
I don't know who was more surprised Steve or me?!!
 
thanks for stopping, promise to get back to blogging speed this week!!!
 
have a fun and inky day!

22 comments :

  1. Gorgeous tag Trace! Your roses are beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...this is a super take on Tim's August Tag Trace, I loVe the twist in the Halloween theme, the skeleton stamp is cool and you have achieved a superb shimmer, great touch...fabby make...Melxx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic take on the tag! I love your Halloween twist, admiring himself in the mirror... and your flowers are absolutely wonderful! Totally cool...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your take on the tag Trace, beautiful colours and fab elements.
    Hope you are having a great bank holiday weekend.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fantastic take on Tim's tag, great Halloween feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that's what I call a twist! The whole tag is amazing, I even like the skeleton - great for Halloween. A x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous and spooky take on Tim's tag! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it, love it, love it - what else can I say except you did one FANGdangTASTic job with this tag!!!!!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am not sure how you accomplished this but I want you to know this is wonderful - perfection - absolutely grand!! Can You tell how much I love your creation!!!!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh wow Hun this is stunning love the images,and the detail is brilliant hugs Cherylxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your take on Tim's tag - clearly Mr Mojo has returned!! Love the skeleton particularly as it looks like a happy dancing one! Beautiful flowers.
    Juliaxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Trace, love your take on Tim's tag , the skeleton is a perfect focal point and I love the embossed area and your dimensional roses are stunning. Glad to hear you had a fabulous holiday too. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a great take on Tim's tag Trace!! Love the skeleton! and glad you had such a great time. Hugs, Buttons x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the twist and love your tag! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your tag Trace..the skeleton is fabulous.. I adore those flowers & the embossing.. Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great tag. I love skellies but you probably knew that lol

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful tag-love all the extras you have added

    Chrissie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. This tag is awesome and the colours are just perfect.

    Eliza

    ReplyDelete
  19. That embossing is so rich! And I love your flowers... gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love it!! I am so ready for Halloween and that's my favorite skeleton - your embossing and flowers turned out great :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. LOVE your take on the challenge!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and leave me a comment..it means a lot..hope you like what you see. Trace x