Just wanted to say ... thanks for taking the time to stop by, hope you enjoyed your visit.x

Friday 10 August 2012

some inky play in orange with arts parts

when you read this , hopefully steve and i
and the children will be enjoying the wonders of
Disneyland Paris
well i decided it was about time that i had a little play with
some arts parts...and here is the result:


I started with a selection of colours that I do not usually use..
Why? ..I am not sure,
I inked the back piece and then over stamped
i added a little scallop shelf,
love these...


 
the flowers were inked, dried,inked,
and the petals edged in a darker colour.
the a generous layer of rock candy applied..
When dry i added little clock charms


 
to complete this simple piece,
i added chit chat stickers, coloured
and covered in glossy accents...
spinners
and some little bottles filled with glass drops

 thanks for stopping by, will catch up with publishing comments and visiting
when we are back.x


have a fun and inky day!

11 comments :

  1. beautiful work Trace - really fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work. Nice colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not orange, and I'm not particularly art parts - but I still like this! Fab background and the finish on the petals is stunning - wow! Hope Disneyland Paris is a blast...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's simply beautifull! Brings the summer inside... Enjoy your weekend! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. So full of sunshine (which I hope you guys are experiencing too!) Love the colours and the way you have put this together. Hugs, Buttons x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just a wonderful creation, great use of the rock candy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The rock candy makes your unusual colours really pop. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just beautiful, love rock candy...... Hope your holiday is perfect.


    Eliza

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beauriful love the colours. Have fun in the happiest place on earth. I will be going there in two weeks lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a thing for crackles in art. I just adore this. Fantastic !

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is amazing Trace, I love it. I think we should have a play with art parts. I got some a few weeks ago. Can't wait to get cracking with them. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and leave me a comment..it means a lot..hope you like what you see. Trace x