Just wanted to say ... thanks for taking the time to stop by, hope you enjoyed your visit.x

Monday 6 July 2015

Butterfly dreams - sneak peak for Country View Crafts

Well for my first offering over at Country View Crafts this month I have been playing with the motif paper stack from the one and only Tim Holtz ...

so here is my sneak peak and for all the details please hop here to see how I created this card.



I will be back in a couple of days with my next offering x 
until then ...keep those fingers inky!

trace x 


9 comments :

  1. Beautiful card Trace with a great background. Thank you for sharing how you made it

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - so stunning - so in love with you background!! and that butterfly is coloured beautifully to match. Fabulous card project xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous make - love this Trace - beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow gorgeous Trace! I love the technique you used for the background, I agree that it really looks like fabric. Stunning. hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trace, this is absolutely exquisite! I love the background the butterfly and the seam binding! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh it is beautiful Trace, Love it, and your colour tones !!
    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, just beautiful xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just caught this over at CVC too - a really beautiful make with the resist papers... wow!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and leave me a comment..it means a lot..hope you like what you see. Trace x