Just wanted to say ... thanks for taking the time to stop by, hope you enjoyed your visit.x

Wednesday 29 July 2015

Today is full of possibilities - My take on Tim's tag for July 2015

Well nearly late again this month but not too late for my take on Tim's tag for July
I have stayed with my love for neutrals to create my version , inspired by Tim Holtz's tag for this month. 
So here is my make :
All the details for the process of this tag, followed Tim's tag and can be found here .  I followed the same process but altered the colour , to my favourite neutrals.

I added dyed seam binding to suit the neutral tones of my tag...I love the vintage feel it gives 


I used the cityscape stamp set, stamped, coloured and then glazed as per Tim's instructions .


I added a small talk sticker, scuffed and cut into 3 parts onto the three sections of the tag and could resist adding some film strip ribbon...so love this stuff!


Instead of stitching the edges I add some mini staples using my attacher...love this tool and never tire of using it , to from little kisses .

I finished the bottom with a custom brad, again from the idea-ology range .
I will be linking it up and eagerly awaiting next months tag full of inspiration x

18 comments :

  1. Lovely tag Trace, love how,you used the skyline imagery and your muted tones. Lovely, do I need the skyline stamps, mmmm lol ???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on Tims tag Trace and that ya've stayed true to your style by keeping it neutral . The delicate hues on your seam binding are a lovely contrast against ya delicately grungy tag .
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. So palely delicate and beautiful - I love your take on the July tag. Starting to think I might "need" those cityscapes!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pinned!! So gorgeous. Love this Trace. Your neutrals are perfect here and I too just adore Tim's filmstrip. I love the very soft neutral touch you gave to the seam binding -- lovely bow on top. Great take on Tim's July tag. -- Mary Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. These scenic stamps are definitely starting to talk to me lol, gorgeous take on Tim's tag.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A new favorite! LOVE that you used the city scapes...I almost did too...and love the neutral vintage tones that you do oh so well! Gorgeous tag!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great take on Tims tag Trace especially as I love those Cityscape stamps
    Live
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the tearing, the beautiful colors on your ribbon and the fun stapling of your panels Trace! what a great take on Tim's tag! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. The whole of the tag looks amazing and the binding just makes it even better

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how you used the Cityscape stamps and kept your colours neutral - it is beautiful and so very YOU!! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving the neutrals you are using. Love it! Val xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A fantastic tag Trace, the cityscape images look great and I love how you attached them to the tag.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh Trace - this is truely amazing - I love your take on the tag - perfect - wish I'd thought to use these stamps - its brilliant! hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your version of Tim's tag. This is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your tag looks wonderful. Real vintage look.
    Very inspiring too. Thanks for showing Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful Trace!! I love your stamp choices, the scenic stamps make for a panoramic style tag, how wonderfully unique! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I LOVE your tag, Trace!! I love the muted colors you've used and the cityscapes on each ripped panel are fabulous!! This looks like a winning Tim Tag to me :) :) XOXO-Shari

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful take on Tim's tag Trace, your colour palette is beautiful as always and love the addition of the film strip and brad, perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and leave me a comment..it means a lot..hope you like what you see. Trace x