I also added some modelling paste through a stencil onto one of the pocket cards.
I also inked through the stencil using walnut stain distress ink ( I did not stick the layers down , just laid ontot the background to place where I wanted to add the stenciled detail)
Again I added stencilled detail to the other panel.
I then placed my found relatives picture and pocket card ephemera onto the piece (again not glued yet) to guide where I stamped this fab handwritten stamp from Tim Holtz Handwritten thoughts.
This picture shows how I built up the layers in my background using layers of distress ink, stencilled and stamped details. The new distress spritzer gives great effects too...love those splatters!
I inked the edges with walnut stain distress ink and covered the sides in tissue tape to make the piece finished .
Here is a close up of the details... I added some idea-ology, a die cut using new movers and shapers plane...crackled and then coloured using paints and inks..and plenty of layered pocket cards and ephemera...topped off of course with one of the wonderful found relative cards ..
Here is the second panel :
with a crackled globe from movers and shapers die cut, more idea-ology and ephemera
Make sure you hop across here to see all my team mates fab makes ..