Just wanted to say ... thanks for taking the time to stop by, hope you enjoyed your visit.x

Monday 5 August 2013

simply saying thank you ...

Well today I  have a piece (my first one) over on the countryviewcrafts blog , using my favourite Steampunk Gents from Time travellers set and lots of yummy distress goodness ...so hope you like it!
so here is a sneak peak:


If you want some more details about the surprise on the back ....and all the details about this then hop over here to see all the details x

I just want to thank everyone for all their lovely comments, Steve is off for two weeks so we hope to do a few paced days out with the children...cannot wait , so if I miss a comment or two or am playing catch up, I will be back to it properly in two weeks .xx

thanks to my new followers , I hope you enjoy your time spent here and thanks for taking the time to pop by, I appreciate it a lot!

have a fun and inky day!
trace x 

14 comments :

  1. Terrific tag.

    Hope you have a great time with Steve and the kids--I'm sure you will

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the time traveller image and colours and what a great idea to use the ATC die as well. I bet this was loved by the teacher.
    Have a great time out with the children, fingers crossed for the weather.
    Hugs Brenda xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Trace, WOW !! my favourite Time Traveller stamp and this gorgeous tag is stunning, and what a fabulous gift on the back, really great idea.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx
    PS Have a great 2 weeks with Steve and the children xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Trace, off to have a look. Hope you and the family have some wonderful days out! Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Tag. The colours and stamping together looks fabulous Tracy. Enjoy your family time too. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heading over there now to take a closer look, sneak looks fab already!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous tag Trace - have a fabulous two weeks!Hugs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the time traveler as well and your have done him great justice! Love it! Enjoy your family time! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful stamped tag, love the combination.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Already enjoying this side - off to check out the surprise! Hope you have a great couple of weeks, and enjoy some good weather...
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've just taken a look, a fantastic project.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The stamp is still great and the designs are beautiful! Think I like the second one the best, don´t now why exactly... Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful idea Trace - I did go and check out the back and loved it!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and leave me a comment..it means a lot..hope you like what you see. Trace x